WhatsApp makes it easy for you to send messages to family and friends. No matter where they are in the world, with or without a mobile network, you can send pictures, videos and text messages to them. The Fouad Whatsapp download process for each device is slightly different, choose the appropriate method according to your device. Once you have successfully downloaded Whatsapp, you can create an account and use its features right away.
On an Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store of your device. Type Fouad WhatsApp in the search bar
- Click on Fouad WhatsApp to enter the application page. Click to download and install.
- Enter the setting step.
- Click the Agree and Continue button.
- Enter the phone number. Enter the phone number in the text box in the center of the page.
- When prompted, click the OK button. The program will send a text message to the mobile number you entered.
If the mobile number cannot accept text messages, click Call me. You will receive an automatic call to your number with a verification code.
- Open the information program. You will see a new message here.
- Click New Information. It should say “Your Fouad WhatsApp verification code is 6 digits, but you can just click on this link to confirm the device”.
- Enter the 6-digit password in the program. As long as you enter it correctly, you can confirm your identity and enter the account creation page.
- Enter your name and photo. You can choose not to add a photo, which can help your contacts recognize you (especially if you use another name).
If you have ever downloaded the Fouad WhatsApp program, then you can see the option to restore chat history.
You can also click Use Facebook Info to use your Facebook profile picture and name.
- Click Next. It’s in the upper right corner of the screen. At this point, the program is installed and set up. You can start using Fouad WhatsApp.