Privacy and security are in our DNA, and some of your most private moments are shared with GB WhatsApp, which is why we built end-to-end encryption into the app. With end-to-end encryption, your messages, photos, videos, voice messages, documents and calls never fall into the wrong hands.
What are the reasons for GB WhatsApp ban? How to avoid bans on GB WhatsApp
There should be a lot of people who use GB WhatsApp to get banned. How to avoid the ban should first understand what the banning principles of GB WhatsApp are. Try not to trigger the ban to avoid the ban. Here, I will share with you the reasons for the ban on GB WhatsApp and how to avoid the ban. Users can help.
Reasons for GB WhatsApp bans and how to avoid them:
1. There is a problem with the mobile phone number or email address used when registering WhatsApp, and the stability is not high. It is recommended to use a new number or new email address for registration;
2. If there is a blocked account on the device, GB WhatsApp will officially mark the blocked device, so you need to clear the cache of the mobile phone or computer simulator, and then modify the IMEI and other information before logging in;
3. If you do not log in to your account for a long time, it may also be blocked. It is recommended to log in to GB WhatsApp to check the account status;
4. When you just register, you will add a lot of friends and create a large number of groups. It is recommended to raise an account for a while, and slowly add people to build a group every day. Don’t operate too much in one go, and the system will judge it as a malicious registration and title;
5. Send a lot of the same or different messages to people who are not in the address book in a short period of time. GB WhatsApp allows users to quickly chat with strangers, but does not allow users to send a lot of marketing or automated mass posting behaviors, so it is still custom-made official channels to send mass messages It is relatively safe and will not be banned. The official channel mass distribution can effectively avoid the ban.
6. Accounts have been blocked or reported in large numbers, mostly because of the content that makes others unhappy, so you should pay attention to the language of the content you send, as well as the frequency and method of sending it. Make friends with the other party first and then chat in detail. You say a lot of nonsense, it will lead to the other party’s disgust.