Among the SEO tools, we especially recommend the Google Analytics. This traffic analysis tool is very powerful.
Here we analyze each functional block so that you can maximize its value, not just for traffic and keywords. Most importantly, let you know the tool like the back of your hand in the least amount of time.
The “Console” page, the left navigation starts to introduce in order:
Console: The home page of the analytics tool. An overview of each functional section can be displayed here via the “Add to Console” button. Content displayed by default includes:
- The number of visits, the same IP visits again after leaving, counted as 2 times.
- Pageviews, the total number of hits to all pages.
- Pages per visit, the average number of pages clicked (PV) per landing site.
- The average time spent on the website, the average time spent on each visit to the website.
- Bounce rate, the percentage of all pageviews that leave after just viewing a page.
- The percentage of new visits, calculated by IP, the percentage of the number of new visitors to the number of returning visitors.
The above data can be queried for all time periods.
Analysis Tools Traffic Analysis section. With pictures and texts, the non-private data of visitors is recorded and analyzed to the greatest extent possible. Any data indicator includes: PV per visit, average time on site, percentage of new visitors, bounce rate, etc. in all time periods.
- Benchmarking allows your website to compare vertically with other peer websites in terms of traffic metrics. By comparing, you can find areas for improvement and enhancement. Very attractive function, but unfortunately the function is not perfect at present, it is being tested. We will introduce multiple aspects to the function.
- Map overlay showing the location of global visitors, Chinese visitors can be pinpointed to the city.
- By observing and analyzing the data indicators of new visitors and returning visitors, you can find out which of your site’s marketing and customer loyalty needs to be improved.
- Language, the default language of the visitor’s browser, statistics of the visitor’s language type.
- Visitor trends, using various charts and text methods to compare and analyze traffic data indicators in different time periods.
- Browser function, which analyzes users from the perspective of client browser, including browser, operating system, screen color, screen resolution, Flash version, JAVA support, etc.
- Network location, the visitor’s network location, the host name accessed, the network speed when accessing.
- Visitor loyalty, in the form of a graph, reflects user loyalty from the following indicators:
- Loyalty: Count the number of visits by visitors within a specified time period.
- Recency: Count the last time the visitor visited the website within the specified time period.
- Visit Duration: Count the time of each visit within the specified time period.
- Access depth: Count the number of pages accessed each time within a specified time period.
Analyze the sources of website traffic, including direct clicks, referring websites, search engines, advertising promotions, etc., and the proportions of these sources in total traffic.For SEO workers, search engine keyword traffic source analysis is crucial. Through keyword traffic analysis, you can gain a deeper understanding of users’ search habits so as to formulate and modify reasonable keyword plans.
Count the number of visits to all pages of your site. These can be sorted in a number of ways, including: pageviews, single IP visits, dwell time, bounce rate, fallback rate, revenue metrics, and more. Through the statistics of content visits, we can clearly grasp the interest points of website visitors, so as to provide more valuable content. The most valuable content analytics include:
- Most common content, i.e. the most visited pages.
- The most common landing page, which is the one with the highest number of other pages that reach it.
- The most common exit page, the page from which the most users leave the site.
The most exciting feature is the site overlay feature provided by Google. You can clearly see the number and proportion of each link clicked by users on the web page.
If you run an e-commerce, download, etc. site that takes a few steps to complete the intended action, this feature can be of great use to you. This kind of function is not very demanding.