How to edit word document on mobile phone? Let me share with you the tutorial of editing word document on mobile phone.
1. Open Word, click the plus icon at the bottom, and select a blank document
2. Enter the text content, click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner to save immediately
3. Finally, select the storage path, enter the file name, and click Save.
Enter the software to open a blank document
Fill in the content and choose to save now
Find the save path for storage.
How to automatically number pages in a Word document?
How to automatically number pages in Word documents? The following is the editor’s introduction to the automatic page numbering method in Word. If you need it, let’s take a look at the following, I hope it can help everyone!
First open a Word document:
Select the [Insert] option on the toolbar, click [Page Number] in the drop-down menu, and also select [Page Number] in the secondary menu:
In the pop-up dialog box, set the page number format, position, page number and application range, and finally click OK:
But sometimes we need to set the page number from a certain page. At this time, we need to move the mouse cursor to the beginning of the line of the page where the starting page number needs to be set:
The page number setting box still pops up, select “Start Page Number” in the page number column, fill in “1” for the number, select “This page and after” for the application range, and finally click OK.
At this point we find that the page numbering starts from the second page.
How to delete blank pages in word, how to delete blank pages in word?
1. First open the blank page that needs to be deleted in Word.
2. Move the cursor to the beginning of the last page and press the delete key to delete the extra blank page.
3. If the blank page is on the last page, you can position the cursor on the last page and press and hold the delete key to delete it.
4. According to the above steps, you can delete redundant blank pages in Word.