In order to better protect the security of private information on the computer, many users have set a power-on/login password for their computer. Only the password can be used to open the computer every time. Although the privacy on the computer can be better protected, but opening the computer kind of hard. So how does win10 cancel the power-on password? Next, I will introduce the method to cancel the power-on password in win10:
Can you remove the power-on password in win10?
1. Click the Start menu of the win10 computer, and then select Run, as shown in the following figure.
2. Enter: netplwiz in the Run dialog box, and then click OK, as shown in the following figure:
3. In the User Account dialog box, you can see that “To use this computer, the user must enter a user name and password” is checked, as shown in the following figure:
4. Remove the check mark in front of “To use this computer, the user must enter a user name and password” in the User Account dialog box, and then click Apply, as shown in the following figure.
5. After clicking Apply, the automatic login dialog box will pop up to verify the permissions, enter the user name and password and click OK. The password will not be required when you log in next time. As shown below.
Cancel the power-on password in win10? The above are the detailed steps to cancel the power-on password in win10. In fact, it is very simple. You can try it according to the above steps.