In fact, win10 system has many features and small functions. For example, the color of the taskbar can be adjusted. However, many people find that the taskbar is completely black just after the installation. Here is how to change the color of the taskbar.
1. Open all settings in the notification center in the lower right corner
2. Choose Personalization
3. Choose a color
How to clean up computer junk in win10?
1. First click on the start menu and find the settings button
2. After opening the settings page, find the system button
3. Then open the system page and find the storage option
4. Then select the disk to be cleaned up and find the temporary files option
5. Finally, click to enter the temporary file page, select the junk file, and delete the file.
How to turn off startup items on Windows 10?
Right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and select “Task Manager”
In the pop-up window, select “Startup” and click “Details”.
Select the apps you don’t want to start at startup and click “Disable”.
How to turn off automatic updates in win 10?
Method 1: With the help of Windows settings
1. Open the computer and select settings
Turn on the computer, click the Start menu in the lower left corner, and select Settings.
2. Click Update and Security
In Windows Settings, click Update & Security.
3. Click Advanced Options
Go to Windows Update and click on “Advanced Options”.
4. Turn off all options
Finally, turn off all options under Update Options and Update Notifications.
Method 2: With the help of computer management
1. Right-click this computer and select Manage
Open Computer, right-click on this computer, and select Manage.
2. Click Services
Enter the computer management interface, click to expand “Services and Applications” – “Services”.
3. Open Windows Update
Then find Windows Update on the right and double-click to open it.
4. Change the startup type to disabled
In Windows Update’s Properties window, change the Startup type in General Options to Disabled.
5. Change the failure to no operation and confirm
Then click the recovery option, change the first failure, second failure and subsequent failures to no operation, and click OK.