Win10 system, what should I do if the graphics card driver installation fails?
What should I do if the Win10 discrete graphics driver installation is unsuccessful? The discrete graphics driver has a very important role in the actual display effect on the computer. If the discrete graphics driver cannot be installed, the discrete graphics card will not be able to run normally. Please explain how to deal with the unsuccessful installation of Windows 10 discrete graphics driver.
Method 1: Install the old discrete graphics driver and change the group policy.
- Download and install the old discrete graphics card driver, open the win R convenient operation dialog box, enter the gpedit.msc command, and then return.
- Open the Group Policy Editor and go to Computer Configuration >> Administrative Templates >> System.
- The equipment installation is located under the system files, right-click and double-click the mouse to limit the equipment installation.
- Double-click the bottom of the mouse “It is strictly forbidden to install other equipment that is not described in the countermeasure settings”
- Make it work. But it must be disabled when upgrading other drivers.
Method 2: Reinstall the discrete graphics driver file before deleting it.
- Right-click the icon on the computer and select Manage. Open the management window on the computer, select the machine device manager, find and display the power adapter on the right side.
- If the discrete graphics card driver is not installed, a yellow exclamation mark will be displayed, right-click the discrete graphics card name, and select Properties.
- Click the Uninstall machine device below, enable the check box to clear the driver software of this special device, and then click Uninstall.
- Then re-update the graphics card driver.
- Use automatic search, if there is a disc driven by a discrete graphics card, the best way is to browse and search for the driver.
- Wait for the driver to be installed.
The above is the novice to teach you what to do if the win10 discrete graphics driver installation is unsuccessful, and I look forward to helping everyone.